7 Dec 2011

I've been away for a while )))

Sorry for disappearing for so long ) I just didn't feel like telling anything here, and to be honest I still don't feel like writing about fashion, BUT ) I have some news and I want to share them with you )
Cooking is one of my greatest passions, and for a while I've been thinking about sharing it with those who are also interested, and finally I've decided to start my own cooknig blog ))
You all are now welcome here: http://vkysno-gotovim.blogspot.com/
Recipies are only in russian now, but I can translate them if that'll be interesting )
Welcome! )
________________________________________________

Прошу прощения, что пропала так на долго ) Просто не было желания писать что-то о моде, да и сейчас, честно говоря, его нет, НО ) У меня есть кое-какие новости, которыми я бы хотела поделиться с вами )
Я всегда любила готовить, и вот уже некоторое время я размышляла над тем, чтобы начать делиться своей страстью к вкусной еде с теми, кому это может быть интересно, и наконец решила - я завела свой кулинарный блог ))
С удовольствием увижу вас здесь: http://vkysno-gotovim.blogspot.com/
Добро пожаловать! )

No comments:

Post a Comment