25 Nov 2009

Fall 2009: Best Runway Looks (Part 13: M)

Marc Jacobs

It was neon-eighties at Marc Jacobs this season. There were party dresses in metallic leathers, full skirts, big shoulders, hooded coats and capes. Crazy! I tried to pick the looks you could wear straight from the runway.

Marchesa

Amazing collection, Georgina Chapman is one of the best in creating fairytale red carpet gowns.
I am in LOVE with the purple coat, it is so beautiful, it drives me crazy!

Marios Schwab

Electric prints and colors were seen at the Marios Schwab's show. Interesting cuts, shapes and prints, fantastic tailoring - it was a pleasure to watch.
The pink dress is my favourite.

Martin Grant

Going through this collection I came up with the result that I liked mostly pink clothes here, which is unlike me - I am usually quite sceptic and indifferent for pink. But here the shade is perfect (on the model at least) and I love the shapes of clothes.

Matthew Williamson

Matthew was full of colour - as usual. It looks like it's not fall at all here :) I like that optimism, however not so many numbers you can wear in this time of year in my region. But still - great show, lots of bright emotions.

Max Azria

I didn't quite like the whole lace and layering idea here at Max Azria (there were a lot of controversial looks for me), but I think these 2 looks are interesting and edgy.

Max Mara

Max Mara had clean and simple silhouette (sometimes too plain). I can't say that I'm a fan of this brand, their clothes are not interesting enough for me most of the time, but I like the idea of wearing fur over coat, and the pant suit is nice.

Michael Kors

Somehow I almost excluded color from my fave Kors' looks (there was plenty of it actually). I don't know why - I guess it's just that these black pieces are more interesting for me.
And the pink dress is fabulous!

Moschino

The navy pant suit is very cute, the 2nd look funky and reminds me of cartoons, and I absolutely like 3rd dress with an interesting embellishment on the front and the 4th jacket - also for it's embellishments, very rocky!

Moschino Cheap & Chic

I like the 1st dress for the color and the curious idea of wearing a belt; the color of the coat is so refreshing for this time of the year; and the 3rd look is good for going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment