13 Mar 2010

Spring 2010: Best Runway Looks (Part 2: B)

Badgley Mischka
Badgley and Mischka stay true to their traditions and give us some elegant and feminine day & evening wear.

Balenciaga
Futuristic looks, lots of leather. Love the shoes.

Balmain
To be honest, I am getting a bit tired of that non-stop super-sexy Balmain attitude. And of the prices they demand for their clothes - that is simply crazy. I liked this collection a lot less than the Spring 2009. I think Chtistophe Decarnin desperately needs to change something, otherwise Balmain will fail to go forward and will just stamp on the same stage.

Barbara Tfank
Nothing really impressive here, but nice dresses.

Basso & Brooke
Crazy fascinating prints! My head goes round if I look at them too long)))

BCBG Max Azria
I like the drapery here, the green dress is my most favorite.

Blumarine
Like the color palette, the looks are very fresh.

Bottega Veneta
Can't say that I liked this collection a lot. But the 1st and the 4th dresses here are very lovely.

Burberry Prorsum
I completely fell in love with this Burberry collection! The trenches are so nice, so playful and girly - I absolutely love them!
And the dresses and skirts - the drapery is so perfect, I can't get enough of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment