28 Jul 2010

Spring 2010: Best Runway Looks (Part 12: R & S)

Ralph Lauren
I liked the total denim look by Ralph Lauren the most among the other brands that were doing this trend. I also really liked how he used the blue palette in general.

Requiem
Interesting evening dresses.

Rodarte
Rodarte dresses certainly need special occasion to wear them to, but I can really imagine myself wearing the 3rd one, I think it's very sexy.

Roland Mouret
 
Baggy but still elegant dresses. The middle one is divine.

Salvatore Ferragamo
I absolutely love the color palette here, the lime-lemon color is very fresh. Perfect looks for a day at work (the last one is more for the evening though).

Sophia Kokosalaki
Sassy minidresses. Very summer-ish.

Sophie Theallet
Elegant beautiful dresses. The 1st one is amazing.

Stella McCartney
I love this Stella collection, I really like what she does lately. This collection has so many options and so many variations for different occasions: day, evening, party, work... Really liked huge ruffles + vivd colors on the one hand and clean lines + calm colors on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment