31 Jul 2010

Spring 2010: Best Runway Looks (Part 13: T & V & Y & Z)

Temperley London
Interesting dresses.

Tibi
I like these dresses because they are not banal, colorful and easy to pull off.

Tommy Hilfiger
These are the best shorts I've seen out of all spring'10 collections. I've also added a few men looks as they are really good.

Tory Burch
Bright daywear summer looks.

Valentino
I guess I can forget about the horror of spring 2010 couture show as if it never happened and just focus on the moment - spring ready-to-wear 2010 collection. It is quite beautiful, very gentle and feminine, with fantasy shoes. I can event say I liked the most of it.

Vera Wang
Nice looks and I like those jewelry pieces.

Versace
 
Candy looks, very yummy, very sexy. Very Versace.

Victoria Beckham
If you want a super-fitting, totally hugging your body dress - you can rely on Vicky. But I really hope she won't do these dresses-you-can't-breath-in over and over again as it'll get boring very soon. Hope to see something new and fresh from her.

Viktor & Rolf
Well that was quite a show! With all the visual effects they did, Viktor and Rolf had the most spectacular show of the season. The 1st dress I've included is quite wearable, and the rest are simply pieces of art.

Yves Saint Laurent
Good wearable clothes, nice color palette, comfortable materials.

Zac Posen
 
And finally we have Zac Posen with his joyful, colorful and playful collection. I really liked his dresses, would wear them with pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment