16 Sept 2009

Fall 2009: Best Runway Looks (Part 1: A)

My choice of best runway looks for Fall 2009
Today I'm giving you designers on "A", and I will continue my list later in alphabetical order.

3.1 Phillip Lim


We see dandy style at Phillip Lim.
I love how the colour of the tights matches each outfit and I absolutely love the dresses, fabric is great.
I also really like the idea of shorts + tights, I'd wear it. The suit is really chic.


Abaeté

At Abaeté we have some nice looks.
I really like the skirt from the 1st look, the belted dress + jacket from the 2nd look, 3rd mini-dress is hot + the tights have a perfect colour and the lenght is rught, and the 4th look is good for work.


ADAM

Nice coats at ADAM and a casual day-look for an early autumn (far right)


Akris

More than others I liked black pieces from Akris collection. The 2nd dress is just jaw-dropping! Really liked perforated elements. Skirt + jacket is stylish for work, I like it.

Alberta Ferretti

This Alberta Ferretti collection was quite an assortie - different colors, cuts, forms, fabrics. And these are my picks: a pretty classic coat, 2nd look is a mix of day-wear and evening-wear,and the 3rd dress is perfect for a party, a belt might do though.


Alessandro Dell'Acqua

What I like about Alessandro Dell'Acqua is that he's not on one boat with those who go for "big trends": he makes his own trends. No pointed shoulders, no hight boots, but so stylish and hot.
These are my choices.


Alexander Wang

More than other pieces I liked these asymmetrical dresses at Wang.
The rest of collection pretty much consists of a short knee-lenght pants, which is not really my cup of tea.


Alexandre Herchcovitch

Interesting looks.


Altuzarra

Very gentle collection


Andrew Gn

Nice looks, good coats. Evening dress- wow, those net motives are so sexy here!


Antonio Berardi

I like these shoulders. And boots, not grey but black though.

Aquascutum

Nice look. I really like the idea you can see on the 3rd look - a tulle top over a sweater. Looks really interesting!


Aquilano. Rimondi

I liked all the different types of shoulders Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi showed us at their show. These are the nicest looks. First two can be a daily wear and 3rd and 4th are definitely an evening wear.


Azzaro

These looks by Azzaro are kinda daywear, but at the same time not so daywear. I actually tend to think that they would be more appropriate in the evening. Nice looks, not breath-taking, but nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment