29 Sept 2009

Fall 2009: Best Runway Looks (Part 3: C)

Calvin Klein

To be honest I am getting tired of Francisco Costa different-but-the-same style every season... Here we go again with asymmetrical sewing, unexpected forms and weird shoes. I managed to pick something I could possibly wear somewhere like a party though.

Carlos Miele

I so love this looks by Carlos Miele, they are so elegant, so feminine.
I like the fur coat a lot, though I'm not a huge fan of fur as I've mentioned before. I like one sleeve dress, it's a trend this fall. All looks are gorgeous.

Carolina Herrera

Really liked the muted dark colours here at Caroling Herrera. My picks are more ready-towear, no evening gowns this time. But these are so chic!

Chanel


Oh, and finally Chanel :) It is my BIG love, so I couldn't resist and picked 6 looks :)
I love the mint nail polish, it's so fresh, it'm gonna have it :) Mint colour is so good for the suit too :) Love sequins and the last skirt.
Well mainly these looks are typically "Chanel", classic.

Chloé

Soft looks at Chloé. Usually I'm not a fan of velvet, but it looks very good here.

Christian Dior

At Christian Dior John Galliano went a little east bringing us signature hats, make-up and the craziest shoes (as always). The coats are a-ma-zing, I'm totally in love. Dresses are gorgeous, not for winter in Siberia though, but who the hell cares? :)

Christian Lacroix

Surprisingly I liked several pieces from Lacroix collection this season - usually I don't feel for them. I love the stockings a lot here, and the shapes of clothes are just very right and elegant. Not 'too much', as it is usually.

Collette Dinnigan

This collection by Collette Dinnigan was very calm and dark. Nothing actually stood out, but this are just good clothes to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment