27 Sept 2009

Fall 2009: Best Runway Looks (Part 2: B)

Tonight I'm giving you designers on "B"


Balenciaga

Very gentle, parisian collection. I liked the wraps and fabric gatherings, so soft and feminine.

Balmain
 
Okay ladies and gentlemen, here come one of the most wanted collection of the season :)
These looks are freaking hot I must say!

Basso&Brooke

I like the colours, prints and fabrics of these dresses.
They don't look like an ordinary fall outfits, still very appropriate.

BCBG Max Azria

I am completely in love with those dresses!
And, my God, how do they manage to make golden\metallic tights to look not tacky at all?! Love that too.
And the skirt + jacket suit is also fabulous.

Betsey Johnson

Funky crazy style as always at Betsey Johnson!
I think these looks can only be considered for some theme party, but that's me :)

Blumarine

Wow, I totally fell in love with those jewels! The middle look (black mini dress) is my fave here. Stunning.

Bottega Veneta

Tomas Maier is really good at making very elegant dresses. But what caught my eye was the backs of those dresses - here you can see the most jaw-dropping one. Oh, what a dress, I'd love to have it.

Brian Reyes

I like the hairstyle here a lot. Looks are simple and chic.

Burberry Prorsum

Awww, Burberry is one of my favourites!
Christopher Bailey has his very own personal style and I am not tired of it yet, so I was very pleased with this collection. The coats and trenches were awesome and I absolutely want a neck-wrap piece!


No comments:

Post a Comment