8 Dec 2009

Fall 2009: Best Runway Looks (Part 16: P)

Peter Som

I like the sophistication of Peter Som's clothes, it tends to be classy, but still isn't boring - a perfect balance.

Phi

Nordic, darker looks here at Phi. Cant' say I liked the whole collection, but these looks are interesting and wearable.

Prada

There were some horrible boots and shoes at Prada this season - honestly, sometimes I think that some designers are simply kidding us - I mean how on earth can you wear that mess?
But then again, there were several interesting fresh ideas, which I am showing here.

Preen

Such a sexy dresses! Love them, simply adore the cuts.

Pringle of Scotland

The first part of the show was full of very cosy and comfortable clothes, whereas the second part showed some evening wear. You can see my favorite looks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment