19 Dec 2009

Fall 2009: Best Runway Looks (Part 20: V)

Valentino

I miss Mr. Valentino, I can't help it... He was and is one of my favorite designers of all times and I greatly miss his incredible fashion creations. However, the duo of Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli made quite good ready-to-wear collection (they couture collection was marvelous). I've picked several looks as the best for me. Coats are just great. I must say that I like this team of designers better than Alessandra Facchinetti, who was the first to replace Valentino after he left his place.

Versace


I loved so many looks from Versace! The blue-ish dresses are the best!

Victoria Beckham

I must admit I liked Victoria's first collection better than this one. But we have several good dresses here too.

Viktor & Rolf

Viktor and Rolf are a very creative duet and personally for me their creations are not always really wearable,  but still they are very interesting to look at. And I've picked a good coat and an interesting party dress from Fall collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment