26 Oct 2009

Fall 2009: Best Runway Looks (Part 10: J)

J. Mendel

That white fur coat is one of my most favorite coats this season - it is so simple, elegant - divine!
And those dresses - mmm! Lovely. Gorgeous evening gowns.

Jason Wu

Jason Wu is great at all kinds of feminine looks. The 1st dress is really simple yet not boring. 2nd look I'd wear to work. And evening dresses are so beautiful, I love their volume and fabrics they are made of.

Jean Paul Gaultier

Most of the time I can hardly imagine Jean Paul Gaultier's looks off the runway in everyday life, but here we have an exception. Those dresses are not everyday of course, but definitely a stand-out evening wear.

Jil Sander

Clean lines as always at Jil Sander. This collection was less clinic than the spring one, and I like that.
There were several good suits, coats and dresses. I picked those that I liked the most. I like that flashes of color like in the 2nd coat with the lemon-yellow. And I was very intrigued by the color and shape of the orange dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment