25 Jan 2010

Resort 2010 (Part 2: B)

Badgley Mischka

You can always rely on the duet of Mark Badgley and James Mischka if you need an evening gown. Nice fabrics and sexy looks.

Balenciaga

I absolutely love these looks by Balenciaga. They are not too freaky not too weird, just really cool and wearable looks I'd love to have.

Basso & Brooke

Interesting prints with vivid colors - perfect for spring, so yummy :)

BCBG Max Azria



I like these dresses, they look really soft and sexy. But I am quite annoyed by the model's face.

Bottega Veneta

Finally some colors at Bottega Veneta! I've been waiting for them for so long. The idea with rolling up the pants isn't really my cup of tea and I think too few women can actually wear pants like that and not look ridiculous (the picture is not here because I don't like it). But I like the red stripped pant suit - very stylish. And dresses are flawless.

Burberry Prorsum

The clothes is really really nice and seems to be very comfy. But again - the model. OMG. I mean, I like skinny girls, but that is waaaay too much. Just simply a stick, really. No offenses, but I am positive this particular girl should gain a couple of pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment