2 Feb 2010

Grammy 2010

You must know that this past weekend the Grammy ceremony was held in the US. I have to admit, I was so unimpressed by the red carpet gowns most of the attendees wore that I didn't want to make a post about it. However, there are few who deserve to be mentioned as their looks were quite good.
Katy looked fabulous in Zac Posen, Keri Hilson was a fairytale mermaid, Melody Thornton's dress is divine agaisnt her skin, Jennifer Lopez was all glam in Versace, Celine Dion is very elegant in Aquilano.Rimondi, Fergie is her best self here, Lea Michele is very cute and playful in this dress.

There were so many outfits that could be considered worst that I would have to make a huge list, so I just picked the most ridiculous:

WFT is on Gaga??? That is too much even for her.
Britney? No comments.
Taylor, you look 50 in that dress.
Heidi look square.
Coco? Where are your dwarves?
Since when Rihanna is Father Frost?

No comments:

Post a Comment