22 Feb 2010

Resort 2010 (Part 10: N & O & P)

Naeem Khan
Beautiful and very elegant. I want to put the straps of the 3rd dress on the shoulders though...

Narciso Rodrigues
Girly daywear and I really like the 3rd dress!

Nicole Miller
Nice dresses. Really like the print on the 1st one.

Oscar de la Renta
Is it just me or do the 1st and 3rd dresses look a lot like Chanel?... Like them anyways, but strange resemblence. 2nd look is perfect for a day at work, 4th - for a walk down the beach and 5th - if you want to be the star of the night

Prada
To be clear - I don't see myself wearing panties with a shirt to a business meeting, but I do love the shirts apart from the panties - really good color blocking. Shoes are a bit out of the place in my opinion, they distract you from the whole look and don't really make it complete... Nice bags :)

Preen
I love Preen dresses, they are so... I don't know, you just look at them and think "Great dress". And what is good about them is that while being not standardly structured and tailored they don't look complicated or unable to wear. They look complete.

Proenza Schouler
I love these looks, so cool. Necklaces are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment