6 Apr 2010

Spring 2010: Best Runway Looks (Part 4: D)

D&G
Cowgirls rule this season at D&G. And as you are already able to notice at your local stores, many clothes manufacturers caught that trend from D&G (as always) and there are plenty of clothes in that style right now.

Dennis Basso
Very elegant clothes. Fur vest is charming.

Devi Kroell
Just nice looks.

Diane von Furstenberg
Diane makes great clothes for fabulous confident women. This season her girl resembles a nymph who rules her forest in style.

DKNY
DKNY line has a good combination of elegance, sport, business and lady-like look. 

Dolce & Gabbana
I still didn't jump on that boat called "I wear my underwear so that you all can see it". Maybe that's because I live in such an area where that mission is nearly impossible? :) Anyways, my picks do not include exposed underwear, but there are interesting looks besides them in Dolce & Gabbana's spring collection.

Donna Karan
Very pale collection, tons of pastel colors. And bright red to wake you up :)

Dsquared²
Highly sexy collection at Dsquared² - as always. I would describe the idea of it in one word - tomboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment