21 Apr 2010

Spring 2010: Best Runway Looks (Part 7: H & I)

Halston
Gorgeous looks! So fresh for spring/summer. I absolutely like the fabrics and the embellished details on dresses.

Helmut Lang
This is a different approach to spring - very loose forms, quite pale and a bit toned down colors.

Hermès
Hermès had a tennis-themed show and so was the collection itself. I liked flirty dresses and cosy cardigans.

Hervé Léger by Max Azria
If you are not tired of Hervé Léger bandage dresses yet, then you might be interested in this selection of the most interesting looks from Max's Spring collection. To be honest I have been over these dresses for a couple of seasons already and this collection doesn't strike me as well. I think these dresses are pretty much done. 

Iceberg
There were some funny Mickey-inspired pieces and some other interesting sexy clothes.

Isaac Mizrahi
Just some nice clothes, but I didn't really get the theme of this collection, too much at once.

Isabel Marant
Sexy skirts, shorts and dresses at Isabel Marant. The looks are very well put together.

2 comments:

  1. Больше всего мне нравится у Halston-очень нежно!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Из этой части они тоже мои фавориты + ещё Isabel Marant :)

    ReplyDelete