24 Apr 2010

Spring 2010: Best Runway Looks (Part 8: J & K)

J. Mendel
Very beautiful elegant feminine looks.

Jason Wu
Can't say that I like the image of the models, but dresses are very nice.

Jil Sander
I love the rolled-up sleeves of jackets and gathered fabric details on the dresses. The 2nd dress really reminds the the Giambattista Valli dress (you can see it in the part 6), they are very similar.

Just Cavalli
Sexy attitude at Just Cavalli - as always. I like how all the pieces are combined.

Karl Lagerfeld
First 3 looks are nice and elegant and I really like the metallic details on the last 2 dresses, very powerful.

Kenzo
I absolutely like how different patterns and fabrics are mixed and matched in every look. And normally I don't like the military style or details,  but the 4th dress is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment