17 Apr 2010

Spring 2010: Best Runway Looks (Part 6: G)

Gareth Pugh
Not that these clothes show what spring is to me, but the constructions are very interesting and materials are chosen very smartly. Maybe another color and they would be completely perfect for spring - I mean spring mood. But then it wouldn't be Gareth Pugh, you know :)

Giambattista Valli
 
I really like what Giambattista does, espacially his spring collections. This time the collection is full of interesting prints and fringe, with hints of volume here and there. My #1 favorite is the white dress (far right on the first picture). All the dresses are very lovely.

Gianfranco Ferré
 
This collection is very romantic and light. Especially love first three dresses.

Giles
Edgy dresses and I love the look with the pants and jacket.

Givenchy
 
Interesting collection. Again, dresses are the best, they look very gentle.

Gucci
 
Good geometry, interesting prints, perfect tailoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment