9 May 2010

Spring 2010: Best Runway Looks (Part 10: M)

Marchesa
 
Insanely beautiful gowns at Marchesa. Of course these are not daywear, but - my God! - how gorgeous are they!

Mark Fast
This designer is new to me and I must say I really like these super-sexy dresses, perfect for hot summer!

Mary Katrantzou
Psychedelic colors and interesting cuts really caught my eye here.

Matthew Williamson
Very yummy collection at Matthew Williamson, the colors and their combinations are very pretty, plus beautiful embellishments make a great fresh summer look.

Michael Kors
Good collection based on simple colors and clean lines, no ruffles and stuff - just sharp silhouettes. Most of all I like sequined dresses.

Missoni
To be honest most of Missoni spring collection made me yuck... But I managed to find some quite nice looks. The rest of it was simple shocking for me - I mean, even my grandma looks more modern then those looks (as you understand I didn't put them here).

Miu Miu
Very beautiful dresses.

Moschino Cheap & Chic
Very pretty dresses, 1st and 2nd are my fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment